Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Good Day

Monday April 23rd was a good day.
I still had the memories of Sunday April 22nd, so that was nice.
After work I did some yard work, mowed the lawn. We are trying to repair some dead spots (dog urine) so I had to rake the loose soil. Mrs. Poop was standing over me watching.
I sang slave songs. "Massah got me working!." "Jimmy crack corn and I don't care."
Then I went to bed.
After a short rest I woke up to birds chirping and kids playing.
For dinner, I fired up the grill and grilled two steaks to perfection. Mine had those nice dark grill lines. Mrs. Poop fed half of hers to the dog.
After dinner I took Diesel for a walk and listened to the Met game.
It was a perfect cool night, for a walk and for a baseball game.
Jose Valentin homered and the Mets won easily.
I sold three Jose Reyes cards for $510.
And I didn't even have to use my AK.
Damn right it was a good day.

No comments: