Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Should Have Been an Ejection

Alfred Aboya of UCLA smashed in the face by an inbounds pass by Washington's Tim Morris. With time running out on the 5 second count, Morris threw the ball purposely right into Aboya's face in order to get a deflection out of bounds and a new inbounds chance. The fact that he wound up and fired it right into his face show a willful attempt to injure and Morris should have been ejected. This was such a dick thing to do. Why not throw it off his knee or leg?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the biggest dick move I've seen in a long time. He deserved a T, maybe an ejection. His coach should have at least benched him. It took some balls to do it in front of the UCLA bench. If I was Ben Howland, I would have let my entire team go after him. I used to think Lorenzo Romar was a cool name, now I hate everything to do with Washington including the Husky dog breed.