Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Diesel

Three years ago Lefty gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (and a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful baby girl) and 3 years later that little pooch has grown into my best friend.

Hard to believe that this little pup, who I thought I could never live with,



has turned into this big black dog whom I could not live without.



these other pups are also celebrating their third birthday today, wherever they are

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my first baby

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...I forgot how little Diesel was, back when he was just Unleaded.

Happy Birthday Diesel. And K never meant to call you a black bastard that one time you peed on her foot. You can pee on her anytime.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Diesel. Looking forward to biting your ankles soon...