Saturday, August 02, 2008

Things I Thought Today

Those of you who are Facebook users know all about the "status updates" where you tell people what you're doing or what you're thinking.
Since I constantly have 10 million thoughts running through my head but I don't want to keep changing my status, I'm going to put some pithy thoughts in here, because this is why I created these freakin blog in the first place. I might update this throughout the day.

Note: all these should be read starting with my name first...

1) Thinks God is obviously sick and tired of me cutting the grass he helps grow. I went outside to mow and he made it start pouring. Instantly.

2) Wonders why the only bit of dog training that actually stuck with Diesel is indifference to thunder.

3) Wonders how much I'll save on my electric bill by turning off the air conditioning for two days while the wife and kid are away. 80 degrees really ain't that hot.

4) Wants to reassure everyone who checked The Poop earlier today and got an error message, I have fixed the problem.

5) Can't eat because he doesn't know how to work the child locks on the cabinet with the pots and pans.

6) Is not kidding about #5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#5 & #6, too funny. If it's the plastic ones on the inside of the door, just press down or in. Of course, if you get hungry enough, just smash it with a hammer.