Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Must Be Heaven

Tee and Cakes bakery in Boulder, Colorado has come up with the perfect combination of breakfast and dessert, the bacon cupcake.
One customer described the allure of this treat perfectly, "I like bacon, I like chocolate, I like cupcakes, so why not?"
I couldn't agree more.

bacon cupcakes

The Tee and Cakes bakery is about 30 minutes from where the Freedos live so I expect them to go next Saturday (they only make these delightful confections on Saturdays) and come back with a full report.
Hell, if they send me pictures of Juice eating balls, it shouldn't be too much to ask for a picture of Amber stuffing a bacon cupcake down her gullet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I am involved in "The Biggest Loser" right now (down 14lbs to date) but will certainly head up and report back once i return back to those eating complex carbohydrates