Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Babe Ruth of Fainters

David Buckner faints on the Glenn Beck show. But listen carefully, he calls his shot.



"I'm passing out...I'm passing out...gone."

Incredible, when have you ever heard someone give advance notice of a faint?

And notice the urgency of the floor crew.

By the way, this is what sucks about the new Poop. I heard about this shortly after it happened. But by the time I was able to post it everyone and their mother posted it and most of you Poopheads have probably seen it.

2 comments:

ton said...

I heard about it, but hadn't seen it yet. The Poop is still relevant, fear not!

Bill said...

I normally don't see this stuff, so I definitely appreciate this.

Can't believe he called his shot AND said "gone" before bites it.

Glenn Beck looks like shit.