Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Poopfest

Saturday, September 5th, at the Poop house.
In order to make this year's Poopfest more kid-friendly we'll be starting at 4pm, and I will be barbecuing various meat products.
Because of this I will need an accurate count of who is coming.
So please use the comments section to RSVP.
I need to know if you are coming, but also if you aren't.
Otherwise I will have to contact you to make sure you saw the post.
Believe it or not some people whom I might consider friends and want at Poopfest, don't necessarily read the Poop and feel excluded when I use this forum to break news.
So everyone who doesn't reply in say the next two weeks, is going to get a nasty e-mail from me, so you might as well just state your intentions.
I'll leave the link to this post in the header at the top of the page so it can be easily found.

Because of the vagaries of kashrut I ask that you not bring anything.
But if due to your strict Chinese upbringing (you know who you are) you cannot go to someone's house as a guest and not bring anything or you bring shame and dishonor to your family, then bring beer, I guess.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

And those of you needing my address (which I choose not to disclose in this forum) should contact me via e-mail or Facebook.

Also, for out-of-town guests, the Poop Motel will have limited availability so if you want to stay overnight with us please reserve your room as soon as possible.

12 comments:

juice said...

sadly can't make it man....gonna be on vaca with the chick at the time...

ton said...

I have no idea what "kashrut" is, or means...but I'll assume it means "party time". I'm not 100% sure, but as long as we're around, we're in there. I'll give a more definite answer in the coming days.

Reissberg said...

Justin, Kashrut is Hebrew for "tastes bland"

jleary said...

I think I am in as well unless May's brother comes to town that weekend and stays with us, which he might...i too will let you know more definite answer as soon as i can

Reissberg said...

We'd love to come, but we'll have to see whether our doctor thinks it's ok for the little guy to be around a bunch of kids yet by that point.

Anonymous said...

Will Diesel be locked up>

Paul said...

Actually because of Diesel's irrational fear that every guest to our home is an attacker we are giving him the night off in a hotel aka the kennel.

On an unrelated note, thanks to his anonymous comments and ridiculously low scores on What Do You Give Me Fors -- and one other infraction I won't discuss -- TallSkott is very, very, very, very close to being the first person ever banned from the Poop.

Anonymous said...

We will be there - Anonymous hooked nose jew

Damino said...

I unfortunately can't make it, but I think it's really cool that you opened this up to all Poopheads.

Anonymous said...

What time does the shindig start???

Anonymous said...

Other than beer, what can I bring? I HAVE to bring something!!

Anonymous said...

I can get a great deal on lobster tail? How does that sound?