Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Almonds are on My Side

I've recently been involved in a heated (pun intended) debate with some people at work.
I sit here everyday sweating my balls off while they are huddled over their computers wrapped in blankets.
But I now [corrected] have evidence to support me.
A sign was taped to the candy dispenser in the kitchen.
In case this picture is unclear it says "During the warm weather, it may be necessary to firmly hit the globe a few times before you insert your quarter in order to loosen the product."

the dark chocolate almonds got my back

Warm weather? We're inside. Shouldn't there be air conditioning? Comfortable room temperature is between 68 and 72 degrees. I think it probably has to be close to 80 degrees before dark chocolate almonds would start melting together.

2 comments:

RZR said...

Dude, you're slipping on your blog grammar lately. I saw a "to" yesterday instead of "too" -- and in this post a "know" instead of "now" - get your act together!

The Concierge said...

Office should be kept at a temperature of no greater than 70 degrees.