Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Sociological Trend I Pioneered

Before I came along the whole world was eating chicken wings and getting sauce all over their fingers and faces. Then thanks to my OCD I started eating boneless buffalo wings. Now boneless has become such a trend there's a great article in the New York Times about the trend.
The article foolishly credits an unusual shift in chicken pricing for the popularity of bonelessness.
The convenience, cleanliness and cool factor I've brought to boneless is what's really driving the trend.

4 comments:

focks said...

boneless is for women and tallscott

Double Entendre said...

Wouldn't you think both women and TallScott really like the BONE

The Concierge said...

Health consciousness drives the trend, boneless are healthier because the chicken fat and skin are eliminated.

Incidentally the word verification says "paureach" as in paul was reaching with this story

Scaredy Scat said...

So much easier to eat things without bones. Mike Oxbig always had a thing for "bones", I guess that explained his extensive collection of dildos under his bed.