Saturday, December 05, 2009

Weekly Picks

Another horrible week, but at least I got my best bet. I just can't get anything going this season, incredibly frustrating.

denver -4 1/2 KANSAS CITY
Maybe the Broncos broke out of their doldrums last week against the Giants. Even so, the spread seems really small against a bad Kansas City team. The Broncos may be one of those teams that can beat bad teams but not good ones.

houston pick'em JACKSONVILLE
I think the Texans are another of those teams. I think they are actually pretty good but they just can't close games out. This week they won't need to against a Jacksonville team that laid a huge turd last week.

new orleans -9 1/2 WASHINGTON
I know the Redskins have shown some life the past two weeks in blowing games to the Cowboys and Eagles. It won't be a last second drive that sinks them this week however. This one looks like 38-3.

tennessee +6 1/2 INDIANAPOLIS
Like I've been saying, something strange is going on here. Both teams have been playing a lot of close games recently and I fully expect the Titans to put some points on the board. I wouldn't even be surprised if they won this game.

BEST BET
minnesota -3 ARIZONA

Brett Favre is just playing out of his mind right now. The Vikings could be a better team right now than either of the two undefeateds.

Last week: 1-4 (2 points)
Season: 27-33 (27 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (6-6)
Home Favorites: 1-0 (7-8)
Home Underdogs: 0-1 (1-2)
Road Favorites: 1-0 (12-10)
Road Underdogs: 0-2 (7-13)

1 comment:

scza said...

" It won't be a last second drive that sinks them this week however."

Ummmm....

I love DirecTV