Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Picks

If Jerricho Crotchery throws Santonio Holmes a block in overtime I'm celebrating a 5 point week. Instead I'm licking my wounds and remembering why I hate the Jets. Lots of games I like this week, because there are so many spreads that are essentially pickems.

new york jets -3 CLEVELAND
I think the Jets are better. I recognize the Browns are good but they get lucky too. Maybe the Jets will be the first team to make Colt McCoy look like a rookie.

houston +1 1/2 JACKSONVILLE
The Texans are a better team. The Jags are very up and down and I think this is their time to be down.

philadelphia -3 WASHINGTON
We suck. The Eagles are much better. The last game was a fluke. Even if we hurt Vick again we're not going to win this game.

dallas +13 1/2 NEW YORK GIANTS
Last week Dallas lost by 38 and the Giants lost by 34. Those results are rare in the NFL.

BEST BET
minnesota -1 CHICAGO

The only quarterback who makes Brett Favre look cautious is Jay Cutler. The Bears are a bad team in a 5-3 record and I think the Vikings might be able to get a little something going.


Last week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 22-23 (25 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (6-3)
Home Favorites: 00 (7-6)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-0)
Road Favorites: 1-2 (6-11)
Road Underdogs: 2-0 (8-6)

No comments: