Friday, January 21, 2011

And You Thought Texting While Driving Was Bad



This woman actually gives me a good idea. I am going to pretend to be texting while walking through the mall, and fall in the fountain. Except when I do it, I'm going to grab a handful of change.

The woman is angry at mall security for posting the video online. Understandable.
She is also angry they laughed at her instead of helping her. Understandable, on the part of mall security.
And now she is considering a lawsuit because she became an international laughing stock as a result of the video being leaked. That is going too far. And it earns Cathy Cruz Marrero the oversensitive babies and frivolous lawsuit tags.

1 comment:

ton said...

heh heh, awesome. Hadn't seen this before. I'd be pissed if she ever made a dime from some lawsuit though.