Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Picks

This season has been so bad I don't even want to continue making these picks. I just can't seem to get a game right.
This week I am picking both games as one. I am going to go with defense over offense. I started the playoffs by thinking the Ravens could upset the Patriots. And now I am sticking with that. And even though the Giants are playing great and calling to mind the 2008 playoffs, I am sticking with the better defensive teams to pull through on Championship Sunday. Even in the Year of the Quarterback, defense wins championships.

baltimore +7 NEW ENGLAND

BEST BET
SAN FRANCISCO -1 1/2 new york giants


Last Week: 1-3 (0 points)
Season: 40-53 (36 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (7-12)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (17-20)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-3)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (11-16)
Road Underdogs: 1-1 (12-14)

No comments: