Monday, April 30, 2012

We Should Keep Our Eyes On This Kid

There's a boy in Texas named Flint who probably should be under federal surveillance for the rest of his life. After the local-TV weatherman Albert Ramon visited Flint's school, Flint's teacher had the class write thank you letter to Ramon. Here is Flint's letter:




"Thank you again for teaching us about meteorology [sic], you're more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for the horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars while engulfed [sic] in flames...And in case you didn't know, that's pretty dang sweet."

I've got my eye on you, Flint.

6 comments:

jleary said...

How does one become "supreme ultr-lord of the universe"?

Paul said...

I'm not sure. But I'm worried about finding out.

ton said...

ha ha, I love this kid. I'm not so sure I believe this btw. It just seems so perfectly cracked

Paul said...

To the best of my research this is totally authentic. This was posted on the real twitter account of a real TV weatherman. I doubt he would make it up.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you understand the use of (sic).

You don't actually fix the spelling. You leave it misspelled and then put (sic). Figure it out.

Paul said...

I'm embarrassed to say anonymous is correct. Sic, meaning thus, should only be used if leaving incorrect words to indicate they were written thusly.