Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Found the Hottest Olympian

After watching 17 days of coverage (including scouting for talent during the Opening Ceremonies) I believe I have found the hottest female Olympian. And I feel I kind of it to myself and the male Poopheads after yesterday's poll.

Her name is Jaqueline Carvalho but she goes by Jaque. She plays for the Brazilian women's volleyball team. And she is actually married to Murilo from the men's team. The announcers were gushing over what an attractive couple they make.









5 comments:

ton said...

Oh Poop...you complete me.

While the whole idea of beauty is very subjective, she's pretty darn cute, even more so while playing.

Anonymous said...

have you reviewed any pics of the Netherlands field hockey team?

Juice said...

subscribe

ton said...

Oh snap, anon might be onto something: http://znnonline.com/dutch-field-hockey-team-has-the-internet-going-viral-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-field-hockey/

I believe a little more non-work research will result in even better results.

Anonymous said...

anon = focks...i've done extensive research