Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Princess's Tits

An unscrupulous French magazine called "Closer" used a telephoto lens to capture Princess Kate Middleton sunbathing topless on the balcony of a huge estate in France where she was staying with Prince William.



While I feel badly that her privacy was invaded I also know you rely on me to find and deliver these pictures. So here they are.

Picture of Princess Kate Middleton topless 1
Picture of Princess Kate Middleton topless 2

I really don't think this should be such a big deal, because the pictures are so grainy, her tits look great, her body looks nice and she has nothing to be ashamed of. And no one ever got hurt from looking at a couple of breasts. But this is the world we live in, so this will be the biggest scandal ever for the next couple days until it dies down. And knowing how ruthless the paparazzi can be I think poor Kate has to give up nude sunbathing forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you truly feel compassionate about her privacy being violated, then why become another sheep? If people look to you for "leadership",then why not accept great responsibilty with great power? Just food for thought my friend.

Paul said...

You can't unring a bell. Plus I like the cheap hits to my site.

jleary said...

I disagree that nobody ever got hurt by looking at a couple of breasts. I have personally walked into thing and tripped and hurt myself numerous times....still always worth it though