Saturday, November 03, 2012

Weekly Picks

Bounced back a little with an above .500 performance but I still can't buy a best bet. And the past two weeks especially I was choosing between two games and chose the wrong one.

denver -3 1/2 CINCINNATI
I love the way Peyton Manning is playing right now and I hate the Bengals.

ATLANTA -3 1/2 dallas
This is the game this week that I eliminated as my best bet. I think the Cowboys stink, but they're not going to lose every week. I like the Falcons, but they're not going 16-0. And they often win close. That half a point scared me away from making this my best bet.

NEW ORLEANS -3 philadelphia
I think the Saints are bubbling up, even though they lost last week. Drew Brees is starting to play like the Brees of old and Michael Vick just plain stinks. There will be a breaking point when he gets benched for Nick Foles. It could come this week.

minnesota +4 SEATTLE
Wanted to find an underdog this week so I will just pick against Seattle like I always do, to mixed results.

BEST BET
baltimore -4 CLEVELAND

I know there are some suspicions about the Ravens defense because of all the injuries but the Browns are still bad and a 2-game winning streak doesn't seem within their capabilities.

Last Week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 15-25 (9 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (1-7)
Home Favorites: 1-1 (3-15)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (3-2)
Road Favorites: 1-1 (5-6)
Road Underdogs: 1-0 (4-2)

No comments: