Monday, February 25, 2013

Waste of Money

President Obama is proposing $50 billion in new infrastructure spending, according to the New York Times "$40 billion of that amount would be directed to work on the highways, bridges, transit systems..."
But he seems to be forgetting something:



"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads."
They were going to 2015. Only two years form now we won't even need roads. So why waste $40 billion fixing them? Unless you are telling me Doc Brown was wrong.

3 comments:

Damino said...

That's hilarious. And incredible that 2015 is so near when growing up it seemed unbelievably far away.

jleary said...

I can't wait for the Pitbull hoverboard

Paul said...

Btw, this was a totally original thought/joke. We actually used it on my show, the clip and everything.
In two years, when everyone is making this joke I wanted credit for having done it first.

I already have $39,999.95 saved up for a Hover Conversion for the minivan.