Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Picks

The misery continues

chicago -1 ST. LOUIS
I think the Bears can pull this one out, even with Josh McCown starting. He might be better than we think.

ARIZONA -2 indianapolis
I guess we should just ride the Cardinals while they are hot. Don't question it, just go with it. And the Colts look really bad, even when they win they aren't inspiring confidence.

NEW YORK GIANTS -2 1/2 dallas
The Giants are another hot team, that I won't question, I'll just roll with it.

denver -2 1/2 NEW ENGLAND
It's hard to imagine the Patriots losing another tough game like this, and this one coming at home, but I really think the Broncos are a much better team.

BEST BET
KANSAS CITY -5 san diego

The Chiefs are a good team. They will bounce back.

Last Week: 2-3 (1 point)
Season: 26-29 (21 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (3-8)
Home Favorites: 2-2 (12-12)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (6-7)
Road Underdogs: 0-0 (7-9)

No comments: