Monday, December 09, 2013

Billy's Second Favorite Team

During the amazing run of Florida Gulf Coast to the Sweet 16, the only person more caught up in the excitement than I, was Billy.

He loved the style of play, Dunk City



He loved Coach Andy Enfield's free-throw percentage in college (92.5)



And he loved the coach's hot wife, Amanda Marcum Enfield



Now that the Enfields have moved to USC, they are doing even more things to make Billy love them. Like visiting fraternity and sorority houses to drum up support for the team.



Note: Mrs. Enfield (seated on her husband's right, is still hotter than 90% of these chicks, despite being twice their age)

But that all pails in comparison to who Coach Enfield put on his staff. Former Syracuse point guard Jason Hart



and former Syracuse shooting guard, Tony Bland.



Hart and Bland are both L.A. natives and their goal is to get the best players from the area to choose USC over UCLA.

6 comments:

Bill said...

I did not know this. I thought Hart was still at Pepperdine. Had no idea Bland was an assistant. Good find.

Paul said...

When Boeheim drops dead and Mike Hopkins has had a few years to fail, I want Jason Hart to be our head coach.

ton said...

I have such mixed feelings on Hart. I sat semi-next to him in some throw away elective class. I didn't get a good vibe off the kid. Yeah, I suppose 15+ years can change a person, but I go with what I know.

Still, agree with Bill, very good find.

jleary said...

He didn't try to burn your ass with a bunsen burner, did he Ton?

jleary said...

Dunk city robbed last night

Paul said...

JLeary is right, this shot should have counted