Sunday, December 01, 2013

Weekly Picks

denver -5 KANSAS CITY
I think the Broncos will make a comeback. Two weeks ago I wasn't so sure but then I saw the Chargers light up this Chiefs defense.

CAROLINA -7 1/2 tampa bay
I'm a believer in the Panthers. And I don't think the ECPs are going from 0-8 to 8-8.

chicago +1 MINNESOTA
I don't know why I keep falling for the Bears.

NEW YORK JETS -3 miami
Whenever we count the Jets out, they come back with a good performance.

BEST BET
arizona +3 1/2 (corrected via Papa Poop) PHILADELPHIA

I love the Cardinals right now. Picking the hot team goes against what I stand for, but I just love the way Carson Palmer is playing lately and he is clearly the weak link on this team.

Last Week: 1-4 (0 points)
Season: 27-33 (21 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (3-9)
Home Favorites: 1-2 (13-14)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 0-2 (6-9)
Road Underdogs: 0-0 (7-9)

No comments: