Monday, February 03, 2014

Super Bowl Commercials

Maybe it was the quality of the game that soured me, but I can remember a single commercial that I actually liked.

"Puppy Love" - Budweiser



"Cowboy Kid" - Doritos



"Time Machine" - Doritos



"The Phone Call" - Radio Shack



"Dad's Sixth Sense" - Hyundai



"Gracie" - Cheerios



"Empowering" - Microsoft



"Going All the Way" - Coca-Cola



"The Spill" - Danon Oikos Greek Yogurt



"Nice" - Hyundai



"Doberhuahua" - Audi



"The Truth" - Kia



3 comments:

Paul said...

Totally underwhelmed. I voted for the Doritos Time Machine because it was the only one that made me laugh when I saw it the first time.

If I were voting based on brand effectiveness I might have chosen the Radio Shack one because it was funny and cool and also telling you something important about the store.

The Full House reunion was dumb. Why couldn't the get Lori Loughlin?

The doberhuahua was scary and unsettling.

juice said...

Going off the board with the Tebow commercial...couldn't even tell you what he was pitching...was distracted by his dreaminess

RZR said...

I also voted for the Doritos Time Machine and agree with you that the commercials were very underwhelming this year. Yawn.