Thursday, March 06, 2014

Mrs. Poop's Short-Term Memory Loss

Mrs. Poop and I were watching a show, ok, it was "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and Kris Jenner was stomping grapes. I made reference to this famous internet video and she laughed hysterically and claimed she never saw it before.



I know I laughed about it and everyone else I know sent it around, but it was in the infancy of the internet before Facebook and twitter so maybe she really never saw it.

But when she said she never saw this clip from Louis CK's sitcom, I knew it wasn't that she hadn't seen them, it was that she had completely forgotten.



Is it really possible she never saw these?

4 comments:

ton said...

Ha ha, I had definitely never seen the Louie CK video.

I feel like Kate must have seen the grape one, but I'd give a pass on the Louid C.K., since I'm in the same boat.

Bill said...

I never say the Louie video either, but enjoyed it immensely.

Paul said...

Yes, the Louis CK was much less viral than the grape-stomping video, which you both saw.
But what I am saying is, I know I showed her both of these, she says she never saw them. Taken together, it just doesn't seem possible that she never saw either one.
Her memory loss is a much more reasonable explanation.

Paul said...

She also came home the other day and told me how much she liked the "new" John Legend song, forgetting that I dedicated it to her in November.