Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly Picks

Bounced back last week thanks to the Patriots, who true to form, followed up two good performances with a near-loss to the lowly Jets.

DETROIT -2 new orleans
I'm not convinced that the Saints don't stink, and I am starting to believe the Lions are pretty good.

SAN DIEGO -3 1/2 kansas city
This seems like a small spread for a team playing as well as the Chargers against an opponent that isn't all that great.

new york giants +6 1/2 DALLAS
You wanna crown em, then crown their ass, but I'm going to pick the Giants as a big underdog. Again, looking for both teams to perform contrary to how they did last week.

houston +3 PITTSBURGH
I like any team with JJ Watt on it.

BEST BET
seattle -6 ST. LOUIS

If you had any doubt that the Seahawks would be my best bet then I just want to thank you for making it this far down in one of these posts for what is likely the first time ever.

Last week: 3-2 (4 points)
Season: 15-15 (13 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (2-4)
Home Favorites: 0-2 (3-8)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 2-0 (4-3)
Road Underdogs: 1-0 (7-3)

3 comments:

jleary said...

I would have had Seattle as my best bet too....maybe they are not that good

Paul said...

it's important to remember that no philosophy works 100% of the time. I still feel that picking good teams coming off bad losses is a better than 50% proposition, but of course, maybe Seattle isn't very good anymore.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFocus and make $$$$$$ from every visit to your shortened urls.