Saturday, December 05, 2015

Weekly Picks

I hope everyone took that Panthers-Cowboys game to the bank. Worst spread I've seen in my life. I'm going to try a strategy I seldom employ, but I like a lot of the underdogs.

houston +3 BUFFALO
Houston might be the better team right now. Their defense is playing amazing. But there has been heavy action on Houston since the open of the line, moving the spread by three points.

MIAMI -3 1/2 baltimore
This game is the same story, but in this case I like the favorite. I can't figure why people think Baltimore is so good when they needed a miracle to beat the miserable Browns.

ST. LOUIS +6 arizona
I have loved the Cardinals all year but I just have a feeling they won't blow out the Rams.

indianapolis +7 PITTSBURGH
The Colts are undefeated with Matt Hasselbeck at quarterback. He doesn't throw interceptions or make mistakes. That should be enough to keep this game close even though Roethlisberger is expected to play.

BEST BET
NEW ENGLAND -9 philadelphia

Very good team at home versus very bad team. I haven't done too well with big spreads this season but that doesn't mean I should be afraid.

Last week: 3-2 (4 points)
Season: 33-27 (31 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (5-7)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (10-12)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 2-0 (14-11)
Road Underdogs: 1-1 (8-3)

No comments: