Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekly Picks

Zero points. That seems about right. I'll do better this week.

oakland -1 TENNESSEE
Titans are a bad team that won last week. I don't see them making it two in a row.

TAMPA BAY -5 los angeles.
The Rams are a bad team that won last week. I don't see them making it two in a row.

GREEN BAY -7 detroit
Something is wrong with Aaron Rodgers. But something has been wrong with him many times before and he's always rebounded. I expect more of the same, especially against the woeful Lions.

arizona -4 BUFFALO
I like the Cardinals, the Bills, not so much.

BEST BET
pittsburgh -4 PHILADELPHIA

The Eagles and Carson Wentz played probably the two worst teams in the NFL so far. They will get a rude awakening. I expect the Steelers to win by 30.

Last week: 1-4 (0 points)
Season: 1-4 (0 points)
Best Bets: 0-1

No comments: