Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekly Picks

Trying to bounce back after a disastrous start. Got my best bet two weeks in a row but the underdog thing otherwise didn't work out that great.

CINCINNATI -10 cleveland
The Browns stink.

baltimore +2 NEW YORK JETS
The Jets stink. Flacco should play.

buffalo -3 MIAMI
I think maybe the Bills have actually figured something out. And I don't think the Dolphins are any good, so coming off a big win is the perfect time to pick against them.

new england -7 PITTSBURGH
I normally don't get that jazzed about picking against teams using their backup quarterbacks, but the dropoff here could be severe. And Bill Belichick is the other coach.

BEST BET
ATLANTA -6 1/2 san diego

It's rare that I pick the same team as my best bet twice in a row but I think the Falcons continue to be underrated.

Last Week: 3-2 (4 points)
Season: 10-15 (9 points)
Best Bets: 2-3 (I forgot week 1)

No comments: