Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekly Picks

This thing of quickly hammering out the picks without thinking has been working out. But the descriptions are back, let's hope the streak continues.

INDIANAPOLIS -2 1/2 tennessee
The Titans destroyed the Packers last week. I always look for bad teams coming off a win to revert to form.

MINNESOTA -2 1/2 arizona
How does a team go from being so good to so bad so fast?

DALLAS -7 1/2 baltimore
If Dallas really is the best team in the NFL they need to follow up last week's big win with a dominant performance over the weak Ravens.

new england -11 1/2 SAN FRANCISCO
If any team adheres to my bounceback theory it's the Patriots. When they lose they come back with a vengeance. They're playing a horrible team. This one could be ugly.

BEST BET
miami -2 LOS ANGELES

My only concern is that I think backup quarterbacks are constantly underestimated. But I think the Rams are bad anyway, and that Dolphins have been frisky lately.

Last Week: 4-1 (5 points)
Season: 24-21 (23 points)
Best Bets: 4-5 (I forgot week 1)

No comments: