Sunday, October 15, 2017

Weekly Picks

Went 3-2, missed the best bet. This is the week I need to reverse the slide to keep a pretty decent season going.
tampa bay -1 1/2 ARIZONA
It's going to take me a little longer to be convinced that the CornPrices aren't actually a good team.

green bay -3 MINNESOTA
Have you watched Aaron Rodgers play football?

miami +13 ATLANTA
The Falcons just haven't been good enough this year to justify this spread.

DENVER -11 1/2 new york giants
The Giants are lousy and decimated. I would never pick against them otherwise.

BEST BET
new england -9 NEW YORK JETS


I need it to be a very bad weekend for New York football. But I still think the Jets are bad and I know the Patriots can score a lot of points on anyone.

Last Week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 12-13 (13 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (3-2)
Home favorites: 0-0 (4-3)
Home underdogs: 0-0 (0-1)
Road favorites: 0-1 (3-4)
Road underdogs: 3-1 (5-5)

I don't really like any totals this week.
Unders: 1-1 (6-4)
Overs: 0-2 (2-6)

No comments: