Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Idol Chatter

Elliott is the only one who can sing more than one type of music.

Paris is squeaky and annoying. And agree with what they often say that it's hard to be compared to another artist, because her rendition paled in comparison to Mary's. I know Mary has a recording studio, but listen to her belt out "too strong for too long" then hear Paris squeak through it, you can see she's not good enough.

So Chris sang two more songs that no one ever heard of and bored me to tears. Just another week.

Katharine is so hot. I'm glad they talked about the panties. It seemed as if she was wearing some kind of shorts. Seacrest definitely rewound 1000 times on his TiVo to see her drawers. I don't get why she was on her knees but I kind of liked it.

I hate Taylor making a fool of himself once again. Him singing "Play That Funky Music" was more of a parody of himself than Saturday Night Live did. He actually cut out the screaming and dancing for the second song and it was very enjoyable.

1 comment:

Derek said...

The Chris Daughtry (sp?) songs were:

Renegade by Styx which was the song that's playing when Billy Madison doesn't go to school for a few days and gets drunk with Norm MacDonald before Brigdette Wilson-Sampras pulls him out of the pool.

I don't expect Paul to have heard of Shinedown.