Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm a Douche IV

Of all the birthday wishes I've given on this blog I can believe I forgot one of the most important. Billy!
Sunday was the 7th anniversary of the cake-face incident.
For those of you not familiar with the episode, when Bill turned 21 Coach (R.I.P.) bought him a cake and then smashed it in his face. Oh wait, if I recall, Coach didn't even buy the cake.
Sorry for the belatedness, Bill, hope you had a happy birthday.

Billy sho can dance
Mike was not the cake smasher
Jayhawks booster club

4 comments:

Mike said...

The last picture looks like a tag team of a total combined weight of 210 lbs. You guys are now known as the Killer Bees.

Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy. I love that Kansas picture. That was pretty funny when we pulled it out on Steve at EZE's wedding. We still need to get Steve back for that.

Derek said...

We (or maybe just I) fucked this up because Bill is usually the one that reminds us of when everyone's birthday is. Sorry Billy, Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

What is he, half- ni**er?