Thursday, September 21, 2006

Where Joey Porter's Dogs At?

Pittsburgh linebacker Joey Porter's dogs (Tina and Nemo, a pit bull and a mastiff) got loose from his property and killed a miniature horse on a neighbor's farm. The dogs were still in the corral with the dead horse when police arrived. The two dogs were both likely bigger than the horse.
Joey Porter said ""I am saddened to learn that my dogs escaped from my yard and attacked and killed a horse. It was an accident and I am not sure how the dogs escaped. We have a very secure yard with a six-foot fence around it and this has never happened before. I have reached out to the owners of the horse and will do whatever I can to help them get through this very unfortunate situation."
We hope this won't result in the dogs being put down. Maybe they should call the Dog Whisperer. No dog is too much for him to handle.

1 comment:

D said...

I'm usually not one for dogs to be put down, but in this instance I wouldn't argue with them if it was brought up.