Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Who Needs Tickets?

Thanks to my parents desire to have 3 children there are no available tickets for any schnooks or SCZAs to upcoming Mets playoff games.
We have purchased 4 tickets to Game 2 of the NLDS and 4 to Game 1 of the NLCS (should the Mets make it that far).
There will be a lottery for NLCS games next week.
Some of you may question my sister's credentials but I can assure you that she is a Met fan, and even if she weren't she is a blood relative and therefore my father (who is paying for the tickets) has deemed that she deserves one.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Just remember who got you to Opening Day. Lucky for me fellow lottery winner Dan "D-Day" Greco came through. I'll be at Game 1 as long as the Phillies don't win the wild card (that would push the Mets to Wednesday).