Monday, November 20, 2006

Fox has Scruples

Fox will not air a 2-part special in which they interviewed OJ Simpson about his new book. Also, the book will not be published. The book was called "If I Did It: Here's How It Happened" and explained what would have happened had OJ actually been the killer. Although the book was hypothetical it did say "I have never seen so much blood in my life."
OJ then explained his reason for writing that "I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood."
I think all the black people who think he was innocent (including John Salley) have now changed their minds.
Maybe now that this deal was kiboshed OJ can write a book called "How To Get Away With Murder."

those fuckin gloves

4 comments:

The E said...

Agreed. The jig is up.

Anonymous said...

Those kids must be so fucked up.

Ton said...

I guarantee that the book does get published by a more minor publisher, and the video gets released somehow, whether legally or illegally. It's already been filmed, so it'll get out. Although I'd much rather see the supposed brittney & k-fed videos get out first.

Scott said...

Like Bob Thompson said, Fox the company creates controversy so Fox the News Channel can bitch about it. No other way Bill O'Reilly doesn't get canned for slamming Rupert Murdoch like that. Although it is interesting that he is on a "European" vacation this week... a little paid suspension from the big wigs? And I love how Rupert is pinning this whole thing on Judith Regan, like she had the final say.