Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Multi-blog Experience

This weekend marks a major event in the short history of blogs. Pizza Parlor Derek and I are taking a trip to Columbus to visit Pizza Parlor Daren and Pizza Parlor Greg Oden.
The most exciting part of this is that you the reader will be able to see the events through both of our eyes. We will each blog about the weekend without discussing our thoughts, opinions, reactions with each other beforehand.

This experiment is going to end up something like this old beer commercial:

Male voice: Last night was great.
Female voice: Worst date of my life.
Male: I think she really liked me.
Female: I couldn’t stand him.
Male: I really listened to what she had to say.
Female: He would not shut up.
Female: It doesn’t matter, I looked horrible anyway.
Male: What a knockout.

The same thing happened more than 10 years ago when Damino and Kari Meyer went out on a date.

This is what you are likely to read:
The Poop: I tried really hard to be nice to Daren’s girlfriend, I think she liked me.
The Parlor: Future Lynch hated Paul.
The Poop: We are going to try to go back in the fall for a football game.
The Parlor: Daren says I’m welcome to come back anytime as long as I don’t bring Paul.
The Poop: I made a really funny crack about Derek’s weight. But I think he took it well.
The Parlor: Paul made a dick comment about me being fat and really hurt my feelings.
The Poop: My wingman skills helped Derek hook up with a decent looking college girl.
The Parlor: If not for Paul I could have banged a hot college girl, and her bi-curious roommate.

No comments: