Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Should I Do?

I have a two hour flight to Columbus Friday and a return trip on Sunday.
I am not a good flyer. I am not afraid of crashing I just hate waiting in the terminal, and on the plane, and sitting there doing nothing.
Should I read a book? Next up on Paulo's Book Club is "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game" by Michael Lewis.
If I bring my portable DVD player, I can watch Seinfeld Season 4 and/or Season 5.
Read and expand my mind, or watch the same shows I've seens dozens of times and enjoy myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loaded my iPod with Nip Tuck season one anticipating my trip to the Super Bowl. Now I am watching them on the elliptical at the gym.

Anonymous said...

I read Evolution of a Game and it's great. Very entertaining read and a good story.