Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Is Jim Nantz Gay?

This was a hot topic of discussion at Nailsfest.
I think Jim Nantz is gay and that it is well known within that community.
Reissberg claims he heard the same thing independently of me.
Juice was shocked when he heard this but quickly came around and started calling him "Jim Nantz-y Boy."
Nantz is married with a daughter but he once said "I'm blessed to have great friends, and there are a lot of men in my life who've been more than just friends."
Outsports.com keeps track of homoerotic comments made by Nantz' partner Phil Simms.
I wish we could get his reaction to the Snickers commercial.

does this man look straight to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nantzy amaechi...what a handsome couple of the day

still not buying it..
p.s.-stifler and fallon ARE, but not necessarily 4 each other

-Juice