Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dave Justice Almost Cost Me The Chance to See Halle Berry's Boobs

In a recent interview Halle Berry said she contemplated suicide after her marriage with Dave Justice broke up.

"I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming, when I had an image of my mother finding me. She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low. I had to re-program myself to see the good in me. Because someone didn't love me didn't mean I was unlovable. I promised myself I would never be a coward again."

It's well known that Halle Berry has been unlucky in love, starting with a boyfriend who beat her so bad that she lost some of her hearing. Then there was Dave Justice, her second husband, Eric Benet, an admitted sex addict and then Michael Ealy of Barbershop fame. Now she's dating some white model.

If she had really killed herself we never would have gotten to see her tits in Swordfish, or her in that orange bikini in the Bond movie, and she never would have won an Oscar for letting Billy Bob Thornton make her feel goooooood in Monster's Ball.

make me feel gooooooood
a throwback to ursula Undress

No comments: