Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Idol Chatter

Do they forget that this is a show watched mostly be teenagers and young people?
Tony Bennett week?!

Mack the Knife is an awesome song but I don't really like the way Blake did it. I did think it was funny that Tony Bennett felt the need to point out to Blake that the song pre-dates rap music.

On Phil Stacey:
Tony Bennett: "He's one of the best singers I've heard in a long time."
Mrs. Poop: "You need to turn up your hearing aid."

Phil Stacey is the only person who can prevent Sanjaya from going home this week.

Melinda was awesome again, but we are definitely tiring of her act. Everytime someone says something nice about her she pulls her head back, tucks her chin, squints her eyes and mouths "thank you."

Paula is in rare form this week and she's wearing a weird ascot. Do you think she has a hickey?

Who the hell are squiddly and diddly?

Did they cut Sanjaya's hair? He looks normal this week. The thing with Paula was kinda gay but I think this was his best week. If you didn't know everything that happened before you wouldn't know how godawful he is.

His parents had a sign that said "Sanjaya is My Papaya." What the fuck does that mean? Just because it's the only thing even close to rhyming with Sanjaya?

I can't wait for one of Melinda's fans to bring a sign that says "Hey Melinda, Do Me a Little." I definitely think they can slip that by the producers.

Evidently, Haley did not want to go home this week. If Sanjaya's hair can keep him around then that dress should definitely have earned her one work week.

No wonder the troops love her.

I thought Simon's comment "you have great legs" was a little sexist, but I agree. And this week she decided to show off some boobie as well. A winning combination.

not the best picture, I'll look for better

Bottom three this week will be Phil, Gina and Sanjaya. Phil will go home.

No comments: