Friday, July 20, 2007

Constipation

A rash of security crackdowns by companies has led 3 Poopheads to tell me that their office recently blocked access to social networking sites including blogspot and this blog. If this happens to you I recommend you sign up for Google Reader and subscribe to the blog, by clicking on add subscription and type http://paulspoop.blogspot.com.
This should let you and experience pretty much every feature, including youtube videos but you won't be able to post comments.
You know I love reading your comments so please either save them and send them from home, or e-mail them to me and I will post them under your pseudonym.
I hope this laxative works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to poop all week. We'll try this tomorrow, and hopefully we're back in business.

Anonymous said...

I too am backed up.