Monday, July 16, 2007

When Worlds Collide

Much to my surprise Farrell Kaye (as Farrell Kellener) was a constestant on the World Series of Pop Culture.
Farrell was on a team called "The Truffle Shuffles" with the Museo brothers from Staten Island (don't think I ever knew them). He flamed out in the first category and his team lost in the first round.


Farrell Kellener and the Truffle Shuffles

In the interview, he was asked what he does in "real life" and this was his response: "I used to be a radio talk show host in Aspen and Denver where I met my wife who originally hired me to help run her modeling agency. Now I’m an aspiring writer hoping to succeed in writing movie scripts."

His appearance on the show generated new interest in my story about him.

I even got a comment from his wife (presumably) asking that I remove the photo of her children. I did.

The story of Farrell Kellener gets more interesting everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since she threatened to sue you, you should have left the pics up. Its not like you took them. I'm sure you found on the internet.

Paul said...

That would be a little too spiteful even for me. She would have been more effective appealling to my good nature than threatening me. Plus she may have been able to get me because I was republishing the pictures without permission of the rights holder. Had I taken them I think I would have been better off. But I'd need The Concierge to weigh in on it.