Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome Back

I was going to put off this post until Monday but I might as well say it now: "How I Met Your Mother" is coming back on Monday, March 17, St. Patrick's Day, finally!
The Chicago Tribune has a great article about what we can expect from the rest of the season, but if you like to go in completely fresh, don't read it, there is a lot of info, not spoilers, but info.
Here a couple things I think are important enough to point out without giving too much away. Monday's episode was salvaged from before the strike, and the New Year's Eve setting was changed to St. Patrick's Day.
Vanessa Minillo guest stars.
And Britney Spears, yes Britney Spears got her act together long enough to film a guest spot on the March 24 episode.
And lots of other good stuff is in store for us as well.
I can't wait.

No comments: