Friday, May 02, 2008

I Wish We Would Have Done This For Chase



So I had never heard about the good luck that comes with tossing a baby off a tower. But now that I see how it works I kind of wish we had done it with Chase. They say they have never had an accident and it brings good health. Sounds like a low risk high reward proposition to me.
When I see how taut they hold the sheet and how quickly the guy swoops in to catch the bouncing baby I kind of think the rest of the world is overreacting to this.
The most dangerous part of this episode seems to be when they blindly pass the baby through the crowd. All naked newborns look alike so I bet at least 50% of the kids end up accidentally going home and being raised by the wrong family. But that's a small price to pay for good health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Bobby Bowden cliff speech.
Is the man dropping these kids professionally trained? It appears they have to land on their backs to bounce up and not get hurt.
I'm sure Mrs. Poop would have no problem with this.