Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's Fun to Do Bad Things

This is basically the story of how a young Jay Leary got a broken nose [correction: Leary says he was unhurt in the crash and that his fellow joyrider got a broken nose] and how Mama Poop told me that I shouldn't be friends with him. Except Leary was never this funny.



I think its impressive that in "several" miles all Latarian did was hit 2 mailboxes, 2 parked cars and 2 moving cars and a sign. Not bad considering he couldn't even see over the wheel.
I don't know which quote is funnier:
"I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend." - Latarian
"I wanna whip his behind. That's what I wanna do right now. If I thought they wouldn't take me to jail, I'd whip his behind right now." - Latarian's grandmother

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt break my nose, the other guy anthony broke his nose. i was left unharmed

Paul said...

Sorry about that error.
Do you at least admit that you were never that funny?

Anonymous said...

i would cuff the kid, stick a nightstick up his ass and lock him up... but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the funny part, but he is more hoodrat than I am, I will give him that