Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Place to Keep My Food

Mrs. Poop and I took advantage of the Memorial Day sales and bought a new fridge. The one we had was left to us by the previous owners and was very old. It still worked but a shelf broke making Mrs. Poop furious.
We were slightly constrained by the size limitations of our kitchen, but we were able to get a nice LG fridge (freezer on bottom) for a pretty decent price.





The delivery was scheduled for between 3pm and 5pm, so a little before 3 Mrs. Poop took the non-perishable items (drinks, etc.) out of the fridge and loaded up a bunch of things from the freezer into the cooler.
The deliverymen did not arrive until 6 pm, so I told Mrs. Poop not to tip them, but she did anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is not true. As they were setting up the fridge I asked you if I should still tip them and you said yes.