Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Summer of Poop

We are going on vacation.
The summer of Poop starts with a trip to Baltimore for my parents' 40th anniversary celebration.
Approximate round trip distance: 398 miles

Then we are off to Maine for an abbreviated version of our annual summer vacation.
Approximate round trip distance: 624 miles

After that it's off to Hershey, Pennsylvania for JLeary's wedding.
Approximate round trip distance: 340 miles

Then we get back to work for three days before we go to Toronto for my cousin's wedding.
Approximate round trip distance: 980 miles

So not including other driving we'll be doing while at those locations that brings the total mileage to 2342 miles.

Assuming that Mellow Yellow gets about 19 miles per gallon, I'll have to buy about 124 gallons of gas.

At the national average of $4.07 a gallon, that brings my gas cost to $504.68.

That means I won't have much time to post things on the Poop or the Recap. I'll try to get something in every game for the Recap, even if I just lift stuff from the AP write, just so that I have some kind of record of every game. But you may not find very much or anything here at the Poop.

As usual when I'm away TON is in charge in case of breaking news (I hope another one of my favorite players doesn't die) or anything else he feels like writing about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, if there's some stuff you guys run across that seems Poop worthy, email me a link etc, and I'll post it.