Friday, July 11, 2008

Master Bates is a Miserable Failure

I'm always going on about the strange powers the Universe has to bring us exactly what I need.
But even I was surprised to learn just how powerful the Universe really is.
Two days ago I wondered about the veracity of a NY Post story which reported John Sterling sticks his fingers in the ice cream in the press box at Yankee Stadium.
I said "I think Master Bates should contact his old camp buddy, Yankees beat writer Mark Feinsand, and get the truth of this matter."
Amazingly, as the Master was flying to Toronto for the wedding, Mark Feinsand got on the same plane as he was flying to Toronto to cover the Yankees series against the Blue Jays.
Master Bates said hello to him and they chatted briefly (they hadn't seen each other in person for at least 10 years prior to this, though they are Facebook friends), but he NEVER asked him about John Sterling!!!!!
What a waste of that which the Universe did for us.

Mark Feinsand and A-Rod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Universe had nothing to do with it. Mark is covering the Yankees in Toronto and I'm attending a wedding in Toronto. It was a simple coincidence.

If the Universe is involved, then the Poop and I will bump into Mark tonight when we attend the Yankee game, and the Poop can ask about John Sterling's eating habits.