Sunday, August 31, 2008

Why I Recommend the Video Monitor

For those of you about to have children or will have them at some point in the more distant future, I have one product recommendation for you: a video monitor.
Most people get the audio monitor, which is perfectly fine for serving the monitor's intended purpose which is, monitoring your child.
But the unintended benefits make the video monitor worth the extra money.
One of my favorite moments of Chase's first year is the time I heard a strange noise coming from his room, and when I looked at the monitor, I saw him lying in his crib clapping.
And the other night he woke up and started crying, so I grabbed the monitor. I saw him sit up, reach down and grab his pacifier and put it back in his mouth. Then he toppled over and fell asleep with his head on the ground and his ass in the air.

No comments: