Thursday, December 18, 2008

Go Bowling

Pizza Parlor Derek and I will be competing in ESPN's College Bowl Mania. The object is to pick all 34 Bowl games then rank them according to confidence.
Then you have to join the group called "Paul's Poop."
Pretty simple right?
That's why I expect all of you to participate especially those of you who think you know more about college football than I do just because the school I went to has a shitty team.
It's Put Up or Shut Up Time for you State Penners.
And hurry up, the first game is Saturday, though I think you can still participate after the first few games have been played.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined your group, lets get ready to rumble!!

Paul said...

I hope you will put your money where your mouth is and pick Penn State as your highest confidence selection. But you know as well as I do that they will lose so you won't do it.