Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hot Jew

I know I'm really late on this but I couldn't let this one pass without offering. The covergirl of SI's new Swimsuit Issue is Jewish.
Bar Rafaeli was born in Israel and she represents Jewish women everywhere very nicely. Except for the fact that she's banging that dweeb Leo DiCraprio.
The other questionable thing about her is that she reportedly engaged in some trickery to get out of the military service which is mandatory for all Israeli citizens.
But with tits like those I think she's doing the country of Israel a greater service in her current capacity as goodwill ambassador.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah. Let's see how hot she looked in her Bat Mitzvah pictures!

Anonymous said...

Who cares what she looked like in her Bat Mitzvah photos? SI is not distributing reprints of her Bat Mitzvah album for people to fantasize about.

Paul said...

I think the Razor was making a point about the embarrassing nature of Bat Mitzvah photos.
Even an internationally renowned supermodel like Bar Rafaeli might have had awkward teen years.
Though I doubt it.